How to change/edit nameservers for customer domain?
- Log into your account
- Click on the domain name for which you wish to change the nameservers
- Select manage domain, there you will see "nameservers" section, click on it
- Here you will be able to edit/delete nameservers.
How to move domain from one reseller account to another reseller account
1. Login to your reseller panel from where you to move the domain. 2. Click on "TOOLS" Option. 3.Then select “Domain Pull Request” 4. Enter all the requirement in the format i.e Domain Name, AuthCode, Customer Id., Then Click on “Submit”
How update domain secret, authcode, EPP code
1. Login to your Reseller panel. 2.Click on "Domains" option. 3.Select the domain name you want to update the EEP code. 4.Under manage domain option select “Domain Secret”. 5.Change the existing Domain Secret. 6.Click on "Update Domain Secret".
How to lock/unlock domain
1. Login to your Reseller panel. 2. Click on "Domains" option. 3. Select the domain name you want to Lock/Unlock. 4. Under manage domain option select "Domain Lock and Suspend". 5. Click on Lock and give reason for Lock. 6. Click on Unlock ...
How to register a domain for a new customer
1. Login to your Reseller Panel. 2. Search for your domain name and click on go. 3. Click on the domain name. 4. Under manage domain you will find the option move domain. 5. Click on move domain enter the customer id, customer email id select the ...
How to add contact to existing domain
1. Login to your Reseller Panel. 2. Click on "Customer" Option 3.Click on the customer name you want to login. 4. Click on “Login to Panel” 5.Click on the domain you want to add the contact for. 6. Click on "+" Icon. 7. Select "Add a new ...